Released on April 18, 2017.
- Creatures with the Slay keyword will now reliably apply the bonus effect granted by it. Looking at you, Lucien Lachance.
- We had a bone to pick with Grim Champion. This skeleton’s ability (when a creature in this lane dies, Grim Champion gains +1/+1) will no longer apply to the Reanimated version of itself when destroyed in a Reanimation Lane (return non-Reanimated creatures to play as 1/1 on death).
- In Ranked Play, Legend rank no longer unintentionally carries over between seasons.
- Priest of the Hour, Claw Kingpin, King Barynia, and Monsters of Wayrest Plains are no longer missing some letters during their clash animations.
- Arenthil Wethrin is no longer missing the “A” in his name during the clash animation. Apologies have been made to Renthil Wethrin.
- The clash animation no longer sometimes displays names too early, lingering on the playmat.
- The Doom Wolf code display window will now show the entire code. Previously, certain combinations of characters in the code could obscure the last characters.
- Some premium versions of cards that were not playing all premium visual effects have been given a premium going-over.
- Players will no longer get stuck at the Ranked Season Reward pop-up on the Main Menu.
- Players will no longer receive an error when attempting to view the credits.
- Alternatively, new feature: game credits!
- Dawnstar Healer‘s voice acting career has been put on hold: he no longer has different voices saying the same line when summoned and attacking.
- Russian: Sewer Monsters are no longer missing some letters during the clash animation.
- French: Les Corsaires are no longer missing the “L” in their name during the clash animation.
- Italian: Hilltop Giant is no longer missing some letters during the clash animation.