Action Assassin (Deck 2)
3 Lesser Ward
2 Brutal Ashlander
2 Shadow Shift
1 Ungolim the Listener
3 Crystal Tower Crafter
2 Fighters Guild Recruit
2 Goblin Skulk
2 Ravenous Crocodile
3 Crushing Blow
2 Daggerfall Mage
3 Slaughterfish Spawning
3 Telvanni Arcanist
2 Breton Conjurer
2 Fire Storm
3 Lightning Bolt
3 Cliff Racer
3 Lillandril Hexmage
1 Ice Storm
1 Supreme Atromancer
1 Tazkad the Packmaster
Action Assassin (Deck 2)
3 [card]Lesser Ward[/card]
2 [card]Brutal Ashlander[/card]
2 [card]Shadow Shift[/card]
1 [card]Ungolim the Listener[/card]
3 [card]Crystal Tower Crafter[/card]
2 [card]Fighters Guild Recruit[/card]
2 [card]Goblin Skulk[/card]
2 [card]Ravenous Crocodile[/card]
3 [card]Crushing Blow[/card]
2 [card]Daggerfall Mage[/card]
3 [card]Slaughterfish Spawning[/card]
3 [card]Telvanni Arcanist[/card]
2 [card]Breton Conjurer[/card]
2 [card]Fire Storm[/card]
3 [card]Lightning Bolt[/card]
3 [card]Cliff Racer[/card]
3 [card]Lillandril Hexmage[/card]
1 [card]Ice Storm[/card]
1 [card]Supreme Atromancer[/card]
1 [card]Tazkad the Packmaster[/card]
Don’t have an account? Register now!
or register a Legends Decks account
This deck has been built off my first Assassin action deck, something that developed a bit over time as I moved up from rank 9 to 7 in the October season, then from 7 to 4 this season.
This iteration of the deck has at time of posting achieved an 11-2 winstreak going from rank 5 serpent into rank 4. I think it has the potential to go the full way, having beaten a few rank 1 players in the process already and I will be attempting to use it to reach rank 1 next season & hopefully legendary!!
Basically the goal is to make as efficient use of removal and minions as possible to keep board clear and keep a steady attack on the opponent, setting up for a 1/2 round finish.
– Ungolim is always a good start
– Skulk is useful for gaining 0 costs actions early, can be a good proc for early removal to make things safer for slaughterfish spawning
– Slaughterfish spawning played early can have a great snowball effect particularly if played in conjuction with CTC
1. Snowball CTC and/or slaughterfish runs to build and keep pressure on opponent, keeping board clear where possible
2. Setup for Hexmage and supreme/taz finish if possible. Slaughterfish spawning with both hex and supreme on table will deal a good 6 damage to opponent, that is followign the 4 from drawing supreme.
3. Alternative strat involves getting opponents health down enough to combo cliff racers and/or lighting bolts to finish off.
Some deck quirks:
– Deliberately proc telvanni in a 1v1 trade to get the extra action when it is needed
– Use the skulks to get as many of the 0 cost cards as possible, otherwise if you have cycled through them or have a few, don’t worry and use him for removal.
– Proc the daggerfal to get tome of alteration for its card draw
– Combo breton and/or daggerfall with ice storm or firestorm to active their effects while clearing the board of enemy creatures
– In some cases ok to damage crystal tower crafter using board removals if the extra point is worth the damage.
– Use Ravenous croc on breton/daggerfall to proc effect otherwise using on itself is fine..
– If you draw slaughterfish late, they can be combo’d effectively after playing supreme atromancer (2+ minions = 4+ damage, potentially 12 if you played all three in the following round, as unlikely as it is..)
More details to come, please comment below
Other assassin Decks
| simple – GymClassHero’s deck|
| Surprise Modafoka ( Like if u Like)|
By: Ney Neto Fuba
| Last gasp assassin deck|
By: Hector T Greymo…
| Tempo Action Assassin|
| last gasp|
| Queen Mother (Legend Deck + Extensive Guide)|
Please Log In or Register