|Nahkriin, Dragon Priest|
|Deck code ID||ll|
|Card Set||Core Set|
|Summon: Draw a card and reduce its cost to 0.|
- This card’s summon ability applies the Vengeance card effect.
- When your deck is empty, Nahkriin does not draw an Out of Cards, unlike other creatures that draw cards.
- The card depicts and is named for a Dragon Priest who appears in Skyrim, Nahkriin.
- This card was previously called Dragon Priest in official pre-release material.
- This card originally cost 10, with the ability “Summon: Draw a card. The next card you play this turn is free.”. It was changed in 11/2016 because the developers felt it was limiting future design space.
- The summoning audio was changed upon the client change and are now skeleton sounds. The old one can be heard here:
- Letter from the Devs on Bethesda.net, November 16, 2016