X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
Ashmore 4 days ago
Hi, a couple of changes have occured on the decks listing page:

• The default time filter is now “Last 2 weeks”, this was made to ensure you always get fresh and up to date decks.
  • There now is a patch value below the date of a deck that will instantly let you know whether or not this deck has been recently updated.
  • There is an additional filter that allows you to query decks from a specific patch.

So far, I’ve listed only two patches: the “Beta” patch which is the default patch for everything prior to Hist Grove and the “HistGrove” patch. A new patch will be added for every new expansion or patch that changes the metagame, that does not include, for example: the Mechanical Ally release that had little to no effect to the metagame.
The next patch including Nahkriin and Tazkad nerfs will be a game changer and will be added to the website as a new patch.

Those changes were made so you can always find up to date and recent decks. Hope you like it!

See also  Epic Pack

2 Comments

Just one observation:

In the decks listing page imo it would be more helpful, if the default time filter set at “Last 2 weeks” could list the decks that were updated within the last 2 weeks and not only the decks that were created within the last 2 weeks! Since they are as fresh as the newly created ones! A lot of very popular decks are constantly updated, but are not shown in the default listing…

1 Reply
Ashmore 3 days ago
Yes I thought of this a lot but I wanted to prevent users to keep their deck on top of the list undefinitely just by editing a card or a letter.

Edited: wasn’t clear.

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 5698
Threads: 171
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment