Unstoppable rage – The card that killed this game.

unstoppable-rage-the-card-that-killed-this-game Thread
X
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account? Register now!
X
Facebook Login
Google Login

or register a Legends Decks account

Forgot your password?
Already have an account? Log in now!
savemarine 1 month ago
By writing this post, I hope he will get to the creators of the game. Probably not one of you has enough card that wins the game. The card that is used once kills all cards on one side and deals damage to the face and is ridiculously healing for as much damage as it is a mockery. There is no more answer to it than it is OP? Confused by the person who confirmed their agreement to use this card in the game. I understand that everyone wants to create a cool card but I do not understand why she is in the game. I have enough nerds playing people who use it. So please do you like to post this or other way to the creators of The Elder Scrolls Legends game to do something about it …

8 Comments

I have beaten hundreds of decks that use that card – Most decks WIN before it can even be used.

Elocrypt 1 month ago
savemarine wrote:
The card that is used once kills all cards on one side and deals damage to the face and is ridiculously healing for as much damage as it is a mockery.

Unstoppable Rage
It just nukes a lane, also costs 7 mana. I believe that it’s quite balanced, I’ve never really seen it played.

I think the card is broken. It says it only damages creatures in the lane but it also hits the face and heals. It does read that way, and if it played the way it was read it would be balanced, but as it plays I agree with the OP that it is very overpowered and I’ll be making decks that take advantage of this.

Rob McDonald wrote:
I think the card is broken. It says it only damages creatures in the lane but it also hits the face and heals. It does read that way, and if it played the way it was read it would be balanced, but as it plays I agree with the OP that it is very overpowered and I’ll be making decks that take advantage of this.

Actually it says “Damage equal to attack” and mechanics like those always apply stuff like lethal, drain, etc. as well.

Yeah, I started using the card and realized it only takes on the traits of the creature using it. My mistake.

Elocrypt 3 weeks ago
sithlordofsnark wrote:
Rob McDonald wrote:

Actually it says “Damage equal to attack” and mechanics like those always apply stuff like lethal, drain, etc. as well.

See also  Deck and collection app

“Damage equal to power” is what it says, so I am assuming the keywords the creature has is a bug. Otherwise, it should be stated on the card that keywords are included in damage.

Grimfeng 3 weeks ago
The card does nothing by itself, requires setup, AND an intelligent player who is expecting it can play around it. This card is balanced.

Elocrypt wrote:
sithlordofsnark wrote:
Rob McDonald wrote:

“Damage equal to power” is what it says, so I am assuming the keywords the creature has is a bug. Otherwise, it should be stated on the card that keywords are included in damage.

It’s not a bug and this has been addressed hundreds of times.

You must be logged in to reply.
Please  Log In or  Register
Members: 15945
Threads: 288
Rate article
Legends Decks
Add a comment